Duration: 9 month + contract
· Responsible for development, maintenance, modification, enhancement, and optimization of all of our US SharePoint websites.
· Work closely with various company US departmental staff on SharePoint website requirements analysis, design and support.
· Ability to interact with business users directly – gathering requirements and constructing websites effectively to meet deliverables
· Application Development Life Cycle experience in SharePoint
· SharePoint Business Intelligence experience
· Knowledge with SharePoint Object Model in both 2007 & 2010
· SharePoint Workflows experience
· Strong .NET Development skills
· Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at a time
· Strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and outstanding interpersonal skills
· SQL-Server 2005/2008 & SQL-Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience a plus
· PowerShell for SharePoint experience a plus
· Work Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in SharePoint development